Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default Anything to get rid of spiders? Spider repellent?

raden wrote:

In message . com,
writes

I'm 6'3 yet have spider phobia :-/ can anyone recommend a good product
to get them to stay away and not get in through my windows and doors?

I've heard negative opinions for ultrasonic insect repellers, what
about the sprays?

No, they'll still get in and crawl up yer bum

Never had one there.
Does it make you respond sexually? ;-)

Had them in my hair, my clothes, on my arms and my skin that was exposed
though.

I once had a beautiful red kneed tarantula on my hand. I could have
taken it away as a pet, if I had known a bit more about them :-)

I love the little blighters. I protect them as far as I can.

Flies, on the other hand :-((((

I hate them

Dave