Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default Anything to get rid of spiders? Spider repellent?

Steve Walker wrote:
Mary Fisher wrote:

"Peter Twydell" wrote in message

In message . com,
writes

I'm 6'3 yet have spider phobia :-/ can anyone recommend a good
product to get them to stay away and not get in through my windows
and doors? I've heard negative opinions for ultrasonic insect repellers,
what
about the sprays?

http://www.spidergone.co.uk/
http://www.pestcontrolshop.co.uk/acatalog/SPIDERS.html

Insecticide? Spiders isn't insects.

Spiders isn't pests either.

Pestiness is in the eye of the beholder. Doubtless some people actually
appreciate visits from Jehovah's Witnesses, for example.

They last less than 5 seconds at my front door. They are very politely
told to go away quickly and they are never offended.

I do not buy at my front door, they say that we are not selling. I close
the conversation with that you are selling religion. They usually turn
and leave

Dave