Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bill Hamel Bill Hamel is offline

Default What's the Best Laptop

"Don Bowey" wrote in message
On 6/3/07 8:38 AM, in article ,
"julie" wrote:

"Malissa Baldwin" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 2, 1:52 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
yo wrote:

While we're at it I'd like to ask what is the best repair job, the

best
repairable activity, the best repairable relationship, and the best
repairable event, and finally the best repairable poster who replies

people who post questions which start with "The Best..." Any advise

anyone?

Go to Google groups and look it it up for yourself.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

There's only one problem. Google won't be around for another 25 years.

Terrell the retard has plenty of time on his time.

Julie(?)

You are showing signs of being dorkmatter. Is that you, dummy?

There's Don Bowey the village idiot at it again.