Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Allison Robert Allison is offline

Default Falling objects

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Robert Allison" wrote in message

MORAL; Take the time to make sure the scaffolding is secure.

Alternate moral; I am getting too old for this.

Glad it was not any worse. I'm following your alternate moral these days.
More and more I find it easier to write a check than to climb on things high
up.

So do I. I usually do in this case, but we have had a ton of
rain and more on the way. One carpenter out with a huge
abcess in his jaw, another out due to wife having a baby,
third one out due to a legal predicament and all the helpers
ride to work with the carpenters due to no transportation.

I was just trying to get the building dried in and thought I
would get back on my tools for a little bit. It usually feels
good to just work and not have to think. I should have done a
little more thinking about it!

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.