Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Malissa Baldwin Malissa Baldwin is offline

Default What's the Best Laptop

On Jun 2, 1:52 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
yo wrote:

While we're at it I'd like to ask what is the best repair job, the best
repairable activity, the best repairable relationship, and the best
repairable event, and finally the best repairable poster who replies to
people who post questions which start with "The Best..." Any advise anyone?

Go to Google groups and look it it up for yourself.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

There's only one problem. Google won't be around for another 25 years.