Offbreed

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

Lennie the Lurker wrote:

Offbreed wrote in message ...

Sounds like you're one of those capitalist pigs, sitting on the
resources the the working class needs a share of. Weren't you the one
talking about how private property should be abolished?

No, you're putting words in my mouth that only the gummer has
attributed falsely to me. The other hard fact is that goddam few of
you wouldn't have stuck your snouts in the air and let most of them go
to the compactor.

Nope. I was arguing with a zero property type last year about the same
time we were arguing about something else. Got the two of you
confused. Sorry.

Hmmm (google, google, google), yeah. "Robbly the wobbly". (The workers
should own the tools. And how many people YOU know would set aside
resources to replace the tools with when they wear out?)

If you had a TV, you would know that most of the programing and news
is far left of center,

Surrrre they are. How far right did you say you were? THey created a
fourth dimension so they could accomodate you? You're certainly far
to radical to fit this three dimensional universe. You'd fit right in
with rush "druggie" limbaughahahah. He doesn't have any concept of
reality either.

What do Limbo and ACLU have in common?

One never sees dayligh during his show and the other is allergic to
crosses.

You might not agree with what's on the tube, but it sure is biased
left. Or, as Eric Hoffer said in "True Believer", when an extremist is
far enough in one direction, he becomes indistinguishable from
extremists in the other.

Nope. What I'm seeing on the tube is an attempt to support one style
of statism, one that is compatible with what calls it's self "left" or
"liberal".

and as critical of Bush as it can get without
being obvious.

And the stupid son of a bitch has earned every bit of it. IF the dumb
******* would quit lying, quit acting like he has the capability to
think, and just drown himself, the world would be a much better place.
He's a disgrace to himself, his family, and the American people, not
to mention the human race and he should appologize to the universe for
filthing it up. bu$hco has no place in a position that he can decide
anything for anyone, even himself.

I think he is doing wrong things, but what I think he is doing wrong
is not what the "liberals" say he is doing wrong. As a result, I often
appear to be a supporter of his.

What especially irks me is people criticising Bush for things that
Clinton did more of, and they either defended or praised Clinton for
doing. Or, repeating those criticisms originated by the Clinton
supporters.

Looks like Clinton did not do as much damage as he might have with
what he did is because he was a lazy SOB. Otherwise, the US would be
headed down the tubes just like Argentina did under Perron.