Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 1/2" perfectly round holes suddenly found on my foundation wall outside

"rank beginner" wrote in message
oups.com...
yup, sometimes you gotta throw yourself in the gutter...its the only
way
with idiots that gets their respect...I'm sure you understand.

Nope, it just causes YOU to lose the respect of everyone else. You sure
po'd a lot of people in a very short time. A simple guideline is to post
only messages you'd not mind your sweet old grandmother reading, or your 12
year old daughter. There is never a good reason to show a lack of dignity
and self respect.