Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Request for information: Longshot

HI

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 08:18:46 +0100, "the_constructor"
wrote:

Hi, Having picked up a fully working VHS video recorder for a couple of quid
from a jumble sale, I am in need of a remote for it.
Unit is a Sanyo VHR 291e
Would anyone know what the reference number for the remote please or where I
could find the information ?

You could try CPC (www.cpc.co.uk) or this might take you to the right
page

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/search/br...e+control&Ntx=

They would probably do you a 'compatible' control - even if they
didn't have a replacement for the original.

If their website doesn't help (and I can never get _my_ head round it
- even after they re-designed it !) then try phoning them - they have
helpful tech people and more stock than they show on the web.

HTH
Adran