Posted to alt.home.repair
rank beginner rank beginner is offline

Default 1/2" perfectly round holes suddenly found on my foundation wall outside

hey, good analysis...
yeah, it would explain the downward slope.
somebody else also said it looked like the ones made
when treating for termites. I can't rule that out now,
it seems sensible and would explain a lot. I'm starting to feel better
that it might not have been maliciousness by someone after all. That
bothered me as much as the actual holes. Still, I never saw them
before
and there's no old crumbled cement pieces anywhere that might have
covered them...hmm....the plot thickens.

Thank you to everyone who sincerely has offered their help
and advice.

And those who think they're being funny with their
infantile comments, already know how I feel about you.
(see my previos posts for more details)

Chris

On Jun 1, 10:49 pm, " wrote:
looking so old, they are probably from a termite kill job many years
ago.

That explains the slight downward slope and depth. They were likely
filled with cheap cement thats eroded away.

Some people here are becoming unfriendly, why cant we all get along?

Time to spray holes with water, like garden hose them and fill with
cement.

Over the years I have discovered strange stuff here, usually its not
worth worrying about.