Posted to alt.home.repair
Clancy Wiggum Clancy Wiggum is offline

Default If we could only get parts!

dpb wrote:

On Jun 1, 5:19 pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

"Charles" wrote:
proprietary fasteners of any kind. It comes apart quickly and easily. If
the gears were available, it would be duck soup to put this bad boy back
into service.

Have you looked into other options for getting the gears.
Sometimes, for instance, these are fairly standard size gears that might
be available through hobby shops or other similar places. Might want to
look around a little more.

That was my reaction -- for being so adamant about repair/recycling/
etc., seemed to give up and toss it in the trash awfully quickly.

Corky does not seem to be so sensible. I think he just likes to
rattle his cane in the air and shake it. He reminds me of the guy
who shakes his fist at the "young punks" whom knocked over his garbage
can.