Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Matching Bricks

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:49:27 +0100, Gareth Jones
wrote:

I would like to Extend my house in the next year or so and I would like
to find what sort of brick the house is built with so I can match the
new with the original (17 years old)brickwork. A couple of 'spares'
lying in the garden have 'WESTBRICK' stamped in the frog, but thats all
I have. What are my options to find the same or a good match.
Cheers All.

You can ask the brick man to come and have a look.
I assume taking a brick as others have said to the builders merchant
will help.

There's some brick places online that will send you out a sample
brick.

http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free