Ken Moffett

Default Welding tutorials

Al Patrick wrote:

Click on the center icon and then read the line of options near the top
of the next screen. Tutorials is the last option in that line.

=================

jim wrote:
Glenn Cramond wrote:

I came across this site which has some excellent tutorials on basic welding.
http://www.aussieweld.com.au/

Check the tutorial section (naturally).
I was quite amazed at the level of detail they provide. Better than a book!

Glenn
www.metalbashatorium.com

maybe i am missing something, but i cannot find the welding tutorial on
this web site.. only find ads for the products they sell.. how about the
direct link to the tutorials.. thanks....

Once you select a vendor the pulldown bar with "Tutorials" appears.