Posted to alt.home.repair
BobK207 BobK207 is offline

Default Removing overspray from colored extruded metal gutters

On Jun 1, 1:59 pm, gaopaat wrote:
HI I am remodeling my entire house. The guy didn't mask off anything
and now there is overspray on my gutters. I was told that there is
some kind of *adhesive* (?) that removes the overspray without harming
the baked on gutter paint. Does anyone know what I should use?

Thanks

Goof Off (but it's basically xylene which can be had much cheaper by
the gallon at HD)

Will remove water base from other surfaces but check how it works (&
dries) before going crazy.

Sooner is better than later in removing new paint drips, drops & over
spray.

cheers
Bob