Posted to alt.home.repair

Default High Pressure Sodium Lights wanted

"Joe" wrote in message
About 27 years ago, I replace flood lights on my house with a
high-pressure sodium light with a dusk to dawn sensor.

Great deal! traded 300 watts for 35 watts.

I started with two. But over the years one died. I had tried replacing
bulb but no luck. So I did without.]

Now the last one died.

I hesitate to buy a bulb that may or may not work. So I am looking for
a new fixture. But I am having a difficult time.

Does anyone know where I can get a 35-50w high pressure sodium light
and fixture that has a dusk to dawn eye and can mount under my eaves.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Where have you tried to buy replacements? What kinds of stores?