Posted to alt.home.repair
Banty Banty is offline

Default How much to pay neighbor to paint house?

In article .com, dean says...

My old neighbor is a really nice guy, and he used to be a painter of
early days. How much should I pay him to paint my house, excluding all
the costs of paint and equipment? My house is a contemporary, 3300 sq
feet, wooden panelling in good condition. I've never had a house
painted before and don't know what to offer, on a per-day basis or for
the whole job.

If he has been a painter, he knows how to draw up a contract. He can give you a
break from current rates (and likely knows them).

So just ask him, maybe after taking a few estimates.

Banty