Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.components

Default Widget for joining 3-core mains flex

In article ,
Coleman wrote:
I am in the UK. I want to ask for info about joining 3-core mains
flex on an appliance that may have to carry up to 3,000 Watts.

I usually extend the mains flex by soldering but the finished join is
too bulky when winding the flex or pulling it around a corner.

Why not just replace the flex with one of the length you want?

--
*Cover me. I'm changing lanes.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.