Posted to sci.electronics.repair
yo yo is offline

Default What's the Best Laptop

"Jeroni Paul" wrote in message
ups.com...
yo wrote:
What is in your opinion today's top laptop with the following three
criteria, all other things being equal (with the following
choicesc,mac,windows,os x,linux,ie,firefix,opera):
1.Best value
2.Best stability and reliability
3.Best performance

Well, comparing a pc or mac to an OS or an internet browser is not
possible at all. It's like comparing a voltage with a current.

BTW this is off-topic here.

I wasn't comparing a pc or mac to an os or a browser. I was comparing a pc
to a mac, an os to an os, and a browser to a browser.

Btw, this is not off topic since computers and electronics are related.