Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 3/4 completed roofing project and contractor won't come back to finish

On May 31, 2:00�pm, "Joseph Meehan"
I have been waiting patiently for Fitzpatrick Construction in
Elizabethtown to come back to my property to finish a roofing job they
started and never finished. I blogged about it at
http://www.freelandlordsoftware.com/...g_Default.aspx. I have
received two responses so far. Unfortunately I trusted this guy and
paid him the balance and now he won't come back to finish the job.
Apparently I'm not the only one Rob Fitzpatrick has screwed over.
Lesson learned, Fitzpatrick Construction is not to be trusted.
Apparently two months isn't enough time for them to put a new roof on
an area of about 300 square feet.

* * Check with your local authorities. Most areas have some regulation on
contractors. *See what protection you may, or may not have in this
situation. *In some areas this can end up in small claims court or you may
need legal representation . *Good Luck

--
Joseph Meehan

*Dia 's Muire duit

call to local police free, and will come with free advice. lots of
positives if they stop and chat with thief, kinda makes him nervous