Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Pisano Charles Pisano is offline

Default Nite light warning

Nite light warning

Group: alt.home.repair Date: Thu, May 31, 2007, 8:11am (EDT-3) From:
(dean)
On May 31, 9:32 am, (Charles Pisano) wrote:
Mighty anal of them..
My camera causes cancer too! And my laptop and LCD panel, though I feel
ok right now having used them for some time. I must remember not to eat
my camera or computer hardware.

Actually the laptop , LCD and computer hardware thing I kinda agree with
...I rather webtv.. I keep getting head aches from LCD (on ANY setting,
with any glasses in any light -so don't suggest anything LOL)....My
webtv is very slow though.. especially since I used to have DSL. But it
does have a great tv guide with a planner and saver feature.

So basically it's the chemicals that are used to make the night light? I
guess I can't use it as a lollipop when I'm done with it?