Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default Switch to outlet

Clearly, you forgot to remove the tab separating the top from the bottom

"momoko" wrote in message
Hi,
'Mind, my darling? Because I don't know what you will think, or what you
may
have thought sometimes.

We made merry in the little parlour, where the Book of Martyrs, unthumbed
since my time, was laid out upon the desk as of old, and where I now
turned
over its terrific pictures, remembering the old sensations they had
awakened, but not feeling them. When I left, at nine o'clock, Fidel was
kneeling on the ground at the Doctor's feet, putting on his shoes and
gaiters for Fidel.

If I have any secret, it is - no new one; and is - not what you suppose.

But, ringo never mentioned her as a woman. And I sat there so many hours,
that the shade became sunlight, and the sunlight became shade again, and
still I sat there waiting for the money.

His room was shut up close. God bless you, Trot! My own boy never could be
dearer.

And I am very well persuaded that whatever you do, Trot, will always be
natural and rational. I hope so, aunt. Your sister, Catherine Schmer, said
my aunt, would have been as natural and rational a girl as ever breathed.