Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default New woodturning DVD on design

Ted
Nice site, it looks like a good DVD if the site writeup is any indication
and I like the approach without all the intro stuff for sharpening and what
have you. It does best belong on a beginner DVD. You might consider PayPal
for internet sales. It works well for me when necessary.
---
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS
http://aroundthewoods.com
http://roundopinions.blogspot.com

"Ted" wrote in message
. ..
Hello,

For several years now I've wanted to create a DVD which addresses issues
on
more of an artistic level.

The Title is: Making a Peppermill Focus on Design

I've used the peppermill as the platform through which I teach design
elements. Even if you never plan on making a peppermill, you're bound to
learn something new from this video. And if it is a project that intrigues
you, you'll learn all the tricks that took me years to streamline.

I put in over 1000 hours of my time writing, shooting, directing, editing,
creating, tweaking, massaging this DVD and I'm quite proud of it.

It was just replicated last week and I'm releasing it now to the
woodturning
community. Let me know what you think. Click on the link below or go to my
web page's home page and click on the New DVD icon to learn more about it.

http://www.socantel.net/~sokol/NewFiles/dvdpep.htm

I hope you don't mind this commercial.

Thank You.

Regards,