Posted to alt.home.repair
charlie charlie is offline

Default Smoothing/Sanding concrete on patio.

"Oren" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 May 2007 10:18:27 -0700, "charlie"
wrote:

He finally told her this: "Order a subscription to the
Phoenix Sun Times. Whenever it says it rained, water the cactus."

there hasn't ever been a phoenix sun times newspaper.

Get It?

the weatherpeople usually measure down to the 2nd decimal place. it just
sounds odd when they announce it rained .03".

cactus need SOME water to live. our average rainfall is around 6"/year. i
have lots of dead cactus on my property to attest that we're deep into a
multi-year drought.

--
Oren

..through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in
the photo..

regards,
charlie
cave creek, az