Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Golf Golf is offline

Default Sony shut down

On May 30, 5:36 pm, Golf wrote:
Sony model #HT32744. Hit power button, relay clicks, high voltage
starts up, then relay clicks a few times and no go. Checked bridge
rectifier, shows voltage while starting up, but goes to nothing when
relays click. Had disconnected power to HV board before, and after I
did this. No difference. I don't have a schematic, and have no info on
this particular model #, besides having only about 2-3 years
experience. I'm aware several things could cause this, but without a
service manual, I'm shooting in the dark. Looking for a little advice
on this set as well. Thank you to all replies.

Forgot to mention, I checked all diodes, resistors in the power
supply. Not sure how to check the voltage regulator though. Thanks.