Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Franklin Paul Franklin is offline

Default Best Brush Trimmer

On 30 May 2007 05:51:14 -0700, car crash wrote:

Hi there, I live in Ottawa, Canada. I have a 2 acre lot that needs
allot of brush trimming. I want to buy a brush trimmer with a blade
at the bottom. I hear that Husqvarna and Stihl are the only way to
go. However they are around $600 with the attachment. I also hear
that Echo is decent.

Does anyone have any experience with this specific tools and which one
is my best bet for good quality brush trimming tool.
Thanks.

If you just want to clear large areas, have you though about renting a
brush hog? They're like a heavy duty lawn mower that can take out
heavy brush and saplings. They pretty much chop the brush up as well,
so there's less cleanup too.

Paul F.