Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Best chemical for removing flux residue?

wrote in message
oups.com...
When repairing circuitry, its often tricky to remove flux residues
from the PCB after rework.
The flux remover spray I find locally in my area doesnt seem to be
very effective.
From what I understand years ago, they banned the really good stuff

for this (some type of CFC). Can anyone recommend an effective flux-
remover spray (brand) that perhaps I can order online?
Thanks

For many years I've used Servisol De-Flux 160. Just got a new can today in
fact. Cheap, well behaved and controlled aerosol, and very effective.

Arfa