Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default lathes???

Try looking at
http://aroundthewoods.com/beginningw...glathes01.html for
some ideas. The first and last lathes here will do the job you want and the
first, a single tube bed lathe, is often on sale for under $200.00

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have reciently thought of the idea of making wooden baseball bats
myself. I love baseball but for somereason i havn't thought of this
idea. What i am looking for is a cheap lathe big enough to make a bat
(33'') but not industrial. I have been looking a lathes, but all i can
find a mini lathes that are to small, and industrial lathes that are
to big and too expensive. Does anyone know the prices of these
lathes?? And does anyone know where i can get a lathe of the size im
looking for, and relativly cheap?