Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Screw-In Clothesline spike

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Rob wrote:
A few years ago I bought a very good ground spike for a rotary clothes
line. The 'ground' bit of the spike was like a huge screw and the
whole thing came with a torsion bar for screwing it into the soil. It
was a good bit of kit and far superior to the 'hammer it into the
ground' variety.
I've recently moved house and had to leave the spike behind and I want
to find an identical model but a prolonged search of Google plus all
the usual suspects (Screwfix, machineMart etc) has drawn a blank.
Does anyone know a source?

T.I.A.

also pet places. Good things to tie dogs to.

Yebbut those tend to have just a ring at the top of the screw for tying
the dog lead to: difficult to mount a clothes airer to that!

David