Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Phillipson Don Phillipson is offline

Default Best Brush Trimmer

"car crash" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi there, I live in Ottawa, Canada. I have a 2 acre lot that needs
allot of brush trimming. I want to buy a brush trimmer with a blade
at the bottom. I hear that Husqvarna and Stihl are the only way to
go. However they are around $600 with the attachment. I also hear
that Echo is decent.

Bear in mind that you will have to carry the weight
of the tool. You may find a lightweight chainsaw (e.g.
the smallest Stihl) is half the price of a brush cutter,
half the weight and a quarter the fatigue.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs