Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Domestic water problem...

None wrote:

have reached that point. What I cannot get my head around is why this
would be so effective (at least in the very short term), and why the

Do you get the same result if you just run the cold tap in the sink fast
for a few mins? Or do you get a much bigger flow rate from the WM hose?

When you flush it like this, what is the quality of the waste water
like? i.e. is it as bad as "normal" or worse?

water gets so bad so quickly. If we don't have a leak, I don't know

The leak could be some distance from your property... Could even be
someone causing back feeding into the mains.

why this works like this. The water is not supposed to be such a
problem in the general area either, the council tell me they never get
many complaints.

If anyone could shed any light on these ramblings, by all means, be my
guest.

Sounds like you need to keep banging away at the water supplier until
they get so fed up they actually do something about it.

--
Cheers,

John.