Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Computer question

"Mike Barnes" wrote in message
In uk.d-i-y, Mary Fisher wrote:
"Mike Barnes" wrote in message
id...
Unfortunately DW's wysiwyg
won't show you what everyone
*else* gets, which is the important thing after all.

I keep looking at it myself. Have to to make sure it's up to date. It's
just
a product list.

That's good, but what I meant was, DW's wysiwyg won't show you what your
pages look like in the entire range of browsers, versions, screen sizes,
and other settings that your potential customers will be using. If it's
just a product list and you keep it simple, it might well be OK, but for
anything more complicated you should keep a close eye on the code behind
the wysiwyg. DW can help with its "Target Browser Check" report, but you
need a decent grasp of HTML and possibly CSS to make good use of the
results.

Nobody's ever complained, in fact we've had a lot of compliments over the
years. If there were a problem it would have been pointed out.

Mary