Lennie the Lurker

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

Offbreed wrote in message ...
Lennie the Lurker wrote:

Sitting on nine lathes, two mills, three surface grinders, and four
drillpresses, as well as a pretty good set of instruments, mostly
Starrett, Brown and Sharp, I don't really think I could cry much. Had
I paid any attention to your kind, it is doubtful that I would have
any of them, much less know how to use them.

Sounds like you're one of those capitalist pigs, sitting on the
resources the the working class needs a share of. Weren't you the one
talking about how private property should be abolished?

No, you're putting words in my mouth that only the gummer has
attributed falsely to me. The other hard fact is that goddam few of
you wouldn't have stuck your snouts in the air and let most of them go
to the compactor.

TV is a right wing obcession, I don't have one, won't allow it in my
house. Sorry, your score is now minus 5000.

If you had a TV, you would know that most of the programing and news
is far left of center,

Surrrre they are. How far right did you say you were? THey created a
fourth dimension so they could accomodate you? You're certainly far
to radical to fit this three dimensional universe. You'd fit right in
with rush "druggie" limbaughahahah. He doesn't have any concept of
reality either.

and as critical of Bush as it can get without
being obvious.

And the stupid son of a bitch has earned every bit of it. IF the dumb
******* would quit lying, quit acting like he has the capability to
think, and just drown himself, the world would be a much better place.
He's a disgrace to himself, his family, and the American people, not
to mention the human race and he should appologize to the universe for
filthing it up. bu$hco has no place in a position that he can decide
anything for anyone, even himself.