Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb Tim Lamb is offline

Default waste

In message , The Natural
Philosopher writes
Tim Lamb wrote:
I suppose it had to happen but I was still a bit surprised when the
operative at our local waste site politely informed me that the
complete kitchen in my pick up truck was considered to be
commercial/construction waste and should properly go elsewhere.

take it in small bits to the nearest three council skips.

Yes.

Seems a bit counter productive. I have serious doubts about the glue
holding bits of government thinking together.

Thanks for the comments. It would appear there is a commercial opening
for a waste transfer station dealing directly with disgruntled DIYers.

regards

--
Tim Lamb