Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] jerry_maple@hotmail.com is offline

Default Smoothing/Sanding concrete on patio.

On May 28, 9:06 pm, wrote:

Is there anything I can ask him to make it smoother? Is it possible at
all? Is it very expensive? The concrete patio is about 16x30 sq.ft.

As the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for, you may get it.

My first house here in AZ had a smooooooth finish on the patio.
Combine that smooth finish with a little rain or water from the pool
and some sandals with a fairly smooth sole, and you're going skating!
Fell on my butt more than once.

Just something to consider, your mileage may vary.

Jerry