Posted to alt.home.repair
Pinball4Fun Pinball4Fun is offline

Default Ceiling Fan for Low 7.5ft Ceiling, is it possible?

On May 29, 2:43 pm, "hillacc at yahoo.com" wrote:
By the way, I just finished a protracted search for a low-profile
ceiling fan and found that Lowe's had a much better selection than
Home Depot in the flush-mount models (and neither had a very good
selection compared to dedicated fan/lighting stores).

Jo Ann

The lowest profile I could find was the Universal Hugger Series by
Craftmate. Without lighting fixture, from ceiling to tip it's, I
believe 8 inches, maybe 9. I attached the website. I called a few
lighting stores and they all seemed to say this brand when I mentioned
needing a low profile. Although they are more costly than what some
of the box stores carry, but very nice.

http://www.craftmade.com/Product%20p...gger_fans.html