Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David D David D is offline

Default Looking for a mini-dv repair shop - any recommendations?

Also, if anyone has had good result with another place in USA or
Canada, I can always mail the camera away. Just looking for someone
reputable with good prices.- and more importantly, knows dv cameras.

On May 29, 7:45 am, David D wrote:
I am local the Toronto area. I would hope that $100 was the case. My
camera is intermittent when it comes to the firewire, so I am pretty
sure it is a bad or bent pin. So anywhere in the Toronto area would
be great for a Sony TRV38. Thanks,

David

Mostly, the manufacturers repair those items.

I'd say that any regular reputable electronics repair shop should be able to
fix that firewire connector for less than $100 if it is just physically
damaged.

- Mike- Hide quoted text -