Offbreed

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

Lennie the Lurker wrote:

Sitting on nine lathes, two mills, three surface grinders, and four
drillpresses, as well as a pretty good set of instruments, mostly
Starrett, Brown and Sharp, I don't really think I could cry much. Had
I paid any attention to your kind, it is doubtful that I would have
any of them, much less know how to use them.

Sounds like you're one of those capitalist pigs, sitting on the
resources the the working class needs a share of. Weren't you the one
talking about how private property should be abolished?

TV is a right wing obcession, I don't have one, won't allow it in my
house. Sorry, your score is now minus 5000.

If you had a TV, you would know that most of the programing and news
is far left of center, and as critical of Bush as it can get without
being obvious. Unfortunatly, the internet is undercutting the monopoly.