Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default Looking for a mini-dv repair shop - any recommendations?

"David D" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have recently heard about Mack Camera and Video One Repair.com. I
was wondering if they might be cheaper, considering original
manufacturers usually charge a lot of money - last check for me, they
said $500.00+ for a repair job.

On May 28, 6:04 pm, "Charles" wrote:
"David D" wrote in message

oups.com...

I have a mini-dv that needs repair, but I am having a hard time
finding something locally that will deal with it. Does anyone know a
reputable place that fixes/repairs mini-dv camcorders that won't break
the bank?

Mostly, the manufacturers repair those items.

I'd say that any regular reputable electronics repair shop should be able to
fix that firewire connector for less than $100 if it is just physically
damaged.

- Mike