Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David D David D is offline

Default Looking for a mini-dv repair shop - any recommendations?

I have recently heard about Mack Camera and Video One Repair.com. I
was wondering if they might be cheaper, considering original
manufacturers usually charge a lot of money - last check for me, they
said $500.00+ for a repair job.

On May 28, 6:04 pm, "Charles" wrote:
"David D" wrote in message

oups.com...

I have a mini-dv that needs repair, but I am having a hard time
finding something locally that will deal with it. Does anyone know a
reputable place that fixes/repairs mini-dv camcorders that won't break
the bank?

Mostly, the manufacturers repair those items.