Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fred Mann Fred Mann is offline

Default What have I done to my reciever?!?!?

"b" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 27 mayo, 01:55, "Fred Mann" wrote:
Hello,
I have speakers all over my house, wired to two seperate receivers . One
speaker is wired to both receivers. This has not caused a problem for

years.
I usually remember to turn one receiver off before turning the other one

on.

I hate to sound wise after the event, but that was a disaster just
waiting to happen.

you will need to troubleshoot the output stages of the amp. Good luck
- many amps drive even experienced techs to tears!

try eserviceinfo.com for schematics etc. And if you fix it, then make
the next thing you do adding a switch box of some kind into this
harebrained speaker circuit !
-B-

Thanks for all the replies. I think I'm going to throw in the towel on this
receiver.
Fred