Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default White ink , fine tip, felt-tip pen ?

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

"RBJ" wrote in message
They exist indeed.
I have different colors like white,gold,silver,whiteblue etc.
The pen has an liquid-ink inside and are supplied through a very thin
tube (aprox. 0.3mm) with a thin rod sticking out about 0.5mm at the tip
which lift the valve inside.
They write very clean/nice and permanent.
I bought them in Germany on my holiday.

We used similar pens for drafting back in the days before computers. Of
course we only used black ink.

You could try one of those White-Out pens that they sell at office supply
stores. I don't know if the point would be sharp enough though.

- Mike