Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Rick Rick is offline

Default White ink , fine tip, felt-tip pen ?

N Cook wrote:

mike wrote in message news:_S96i.181$d63.121@trnddc06...
Homer J Simpson wrote:
"N Cook" wrote in message

For permanent marking missing legends or other added comments to black
cased
ICs.
Do they exist?, not necessarily Staedler or even white , just something
thats not dark red,green,black or blue, that stays on and contrasts

with
black plastic.

Try electrical suppliers. They used to have a type with white paint/ink

and
a roller ball tip.

I've had absolutely horrible results with the white roller-ball markers.
I always got a wide smear of paint with a ball track down the center.
But you can find silver felt markers that are much easier to use and
don't dry up and quit working after the first time you use 'em.

--
Return address is VALID!
Bunch-O-Stuff Forsale He

Would the silver ones be in arts and crafts?
The last time I was in a large hobbycraft shop I did not find anything
suitable in the way of fine felt pens. I assumed somewhere there was
something better than my usual toothpick dipped in typing correction fluid

Art supply stores. The kind that college art students, professional
artists and architects get supplies at. Not the current spate of chain
hobby stores "specializing" in silk floral arrangements and paint your
own t-shirt junk.

Rick