Posted to alt.home.repair
ScottO ScottO is offline

Default Converting Weber BBQ From LP To NG, and Vice Versa

Just got through yesterday with swapping the burners and manifold on my
Weber LP BBQ with my sister-in-law's NG unit, since she lost her source for
Natural Gas when she moved, and I recently had my gas line extended to my
BBQ area.

I've heard that the difference between the two is the manifold/burners but
visually I couldn't tell any difference. FWIW, the burner orifices looked
identical. Like I said before, I swapped them anyway just to be sure.

For those of you in the know, **IS** there really any difference?

ScottO.