Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Hiring illegal help

Bob wrote:

Hmm. What you're saying is that we MUST hire illegals and pay them
cheaply thereby recovering some of the money we HAVE to pay in
taxes and insurance.

The alternative is to deport all the illegals. Until that happens,
however, simple economics mandates we hire as many illegals as
possible.

Thanks for pointing this out.

NO, obviously I am not saying we need to hire them - that's stupid.
The alternative is not to deport them, but to fine anyone or any
business a huge amount per illegal per day. Make it enough that it
might even put them out of business. Who cares, they are cheaters
anyway.
Also stop all free education, free medical service, and welfare for
illegals.

Then when no one will hire illegals, they will soon find their way
home, after all, they found their way here.

Well, *I* can't fine them, arrest them, or deport them. *I* can't fine or
sanction anyone who hires them. *I* can't stop the free education, medical
services, or welfare. What *I* can do, in fact what I MUST do, is pay the
taxes to support these endeavors.

Now it seems to me that if I have to pay the taxes to support the illegals -
and I do - it's just common sense that I get something for my money -
therefore, I should hire them every chance I get.

You've given me a whole new outlook on the problem. Thanks for the
thought-provoking exercise.