Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Hiring illegal help

"Bob" wrote in
:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Bob wrote:
To save you a bit of money, it cost the rest of us tax payers
money - lots of money.
If they have kids, tax money goes to educate them at roughly
$10,000
to $12,000 per year per kid.
If they get sick, they go to a hospital ER and can't / don't pay.
Out insurance and or hospital bills are higher as a result.
They probably pay no federal taxes but at your slave labor pay,
they
most likely are on welfare. You know who pays for that.

Need I go on? I hope I have done something to relieve a bit of
your
ignorance.

Hmm. What you're saying is that we MUST hire illegals and pay them
cheaply thereby recovering some of the money we HAVE to pay in
taxes and insurance.

The alternative is to deport all the illegals. Until that happens,
however, simple economics mandates we hire as many illegals as
possible.

Thanks for pointing this out.

NO, obviously I am not saying we need to hire them - that's stupid.
The alternative is not to deport them, but to fine anyone or any
business a huge amount per illegal per day. Make it enough that it
might even put them out of business. Who cares, they are cheaters
anyway.
Also stop all free education, free medical service, and welfare for
illegals.

Then when no one will hire illegals, they will soon find their way
home, after all, they found their way here.

Bob-tx

Or they will turn to crime.

--
Jim Yanik