Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default replacing light with outlet

You connect the light to the same two wires as the old light was connected

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm replacing my bathroom light fixture from one with an outlet to one
with no outlet. There are four wires coming out of the wall to the
light. Two sets of black and white. The white ones are connected to
each other and nothing else. One black wire is connected to two white
wires (one to the outlet and one to the light. The other black wire is
connected to two black wires (one to the light and one to the outlet).
How do I wire a new light that only requires one white and one black?