Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Where to get bulldozer yellow paint

On May 27, 1:58 pm, dean wrote:
Who sells the dark yellow metal paint used on Cats and other digging
equipment? (My trailer is the same color and needs a few touch-up
after welding on brackets.)

Well, if it is really Cat yellow, the local Cat dealer has the real
thing in either spray/touch up cans or bulk for spraying. Good
automotive parts places will, too, of course.

If you're satisfied w/ what may/may not be a real good match for
touchup cans, any farm/equipment supply should have it in the various
"name" brands of spray -- Rustoleum and others of that ilk. Van
Sickle makes a whole line of equipment paints which is what the local
farm supply carries although for JD green/yellow I go to JD as it's
not much more expensive and matches precisely...