Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
[email protected] phil-news-nospam@ipal.net is offline

Default PS transf. to heat sink glue?

In alt.engineering.electrical N Cook wrote:
| SparkyGuy wrote in message
| obal.net...
| Fixed a 26" Gateway LCD TV/monitor (bad solder joint in the SMPS).
|

| http://www.uploadwiz.com/WIZ2755487483
|
| Here's what's left of the material, stuck to the heat sink:
|
| http://www.uploadwiz.com/WIZ3413654658
|
| Thanks,
| Sparky
|

| how to download from that site ?
| I just get auto-redirected off site

The site works fine for me (Firefox browser under Slackware/Linux). Maybe
it is doing something because of teh referrer URL it sees from how you
click on the URL. Try copy and paste the URL as if you had typed it in.
I always copy and paste URLs I get from newsgroups and email, and these
did work for me that way.

| first name lower case at ipal.net / |