Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT - How to sell a car?

On Sat, 26 May 2007 22:28:08 -0400, "C & E"
wrote:

As for the intended buyer leaving a car being, there was a case some years
ago in Pittsburg, I believe, where the car left behind was stolen. I know.

Unless the thief wants a particular car, and he saw it advertised, I
don't get this. Hmm. Maybe he had to damage the log of the first car
he stole.

But now there's also a witness who can identify the thief.

BTW, I grew up 50 miles from Pittsburgh, the only burg city in the US,
I was told, whose name ends in h. Because it was close, we were
expected to spell it right, moreso than other cities.

It's not very likely but to stay on the safe side I would insist on taing
the ride with them. Of course, if you're paranoid there's always the
scenario of them forcing you out of the car in the middle of nowhere.