Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default RCA to Coax modulator schematics

parahumanoid wrote:

Hello,

I am sure I am not the first one to ask, but I didn't find a
straightforward answer to this.

I DID search the web for this, but I only found some schematic
drawings on RF modulators, but the input on those is COLOR, LUM, AUDIO
rather than the expected AUDIO LEFT, AUDIO RIGHT, VIDEO. So I guess
they aren't what I need.

That is not a stereo modulator, but you can tie the color and
luminance together to feed it composite video and sum the two channels
together for a mono audio signal.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell