Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser Sam Goldwasser is offline

Default microwave transformers

"geoff smith" writes:

Can anyone suggest an interesting use for microwave oven transformers .
Regards Geoff.

There are a number of uses but keep in mind that an intact microwave
oven transformer can be very lethal. It's capable of several kV at
a good fraction of an AMP - or even more - of current.